Astroglaze Manual Hinged Glasss Rooflights
Access Hatch Rooflights
Astroglaze Access Hatch rooflights are available in both manual and electric variants in square and rectangular sizes to suit new or existing kerbs. Astroglaze Access Hatch rooflights are designed with security in mind. They come with a lockable handle (similar to those on double glazed windows) which can only be secured from the inside.
The unit comes with gas-assisted supports that allow it to be easily opened to 85° and keep it open to allow for safe and easy passage. All units feature sealed double glazed units contained within a
thermally enhanced aluminium frame, which is available in 3 polyester powder coated colours as standard:
• White RAL: 9910
• Slate Grey RAL: 7015
• Jet Black RAL: 9005
Other RAL colours are available.
Astroglaze access hatch glass rooflights are available from:
• Manual – Minimum kerb span of 650mm, up to 1200 x 1200mm
• Electric – Square minimum 1000 x 1000mm up to 1500 x 1500mm
• Rectangular – up to 1200 x 1800mm
• Larger sizes can be accommodated by special order
Standard Glass Specification
• 30.8mm thick double glazed unit comprising a 6mm toughened outer pane, 18mm Argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm low-E laminated inner pane
Standard Kerb Detail
Double glazed unit
Low-E laminated inner pane
Manual and Electric
If you would like assistance at any time about any of the rooflights or would like further details of our range, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01276 451555, e-mail us at email@example.com or use this e-mail form to contact us.