Astroglaze Electric Hinged Glass Rooflights
The Astroglaze Electric Hinged glass rooflight provides the perfect way to control ventilation in a space with high ceilings where a manual system might not be practical. For easy operation the unit comes with a 230v AC, 300mm stroke chain link actuator which controls the rooflight. It is particularly well-suited for kitchens and areas with high humidity levels.
Other RAL colours are available upon request.
These easy-to-install units come in a choice of 3 polyester powder coated colours:
Astroglaze Electric Hinged Glass Rooflight Benefits
Standard Glass Specification
• We make sure that the finished rooflight will always look neat and aesthetically pleasing when installed.
• Our standard glazing is clear but comes with a sandblasted margin which, on installation, hides the top of the kerb, and any roofing material edges, from anyone viewing from above or below the unit. The sandblasting is available in a variety of sizes but can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
• 30.8mm thick double glazed unit comprising a 6mm toughened outer pane, 18mm Argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm low-E laminated inner
Other Glass Options
• Other glazing options are available, including solar control glass, tinted glass and fully sandblasted glass.
• The glass roof lights are supplied with a 30.8mm thick double glazed glass unit as standard which comprises a 6mm toughened outer pane, 18mm Argon filled cavity,
and a 6.8mm low-E laminated inner pane.
Standard Kerb Detail
Astroglaze electric hinged glass rooflights can be supplied in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Maximum standard sizes for rooflights using a single glazing panel are:
1.7m x 1.7m square
3.0m x 1.0m rectangular
If you would like assistance at any time about any of the rooflights or would like further details of our range, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01276 451555, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this e-mail form to contact us.