Astroglaze Manual Hinged Glass Rooflights
The Astroglaze Manual Hinged glass rooflight provides the perfect way to control ventilation in a space and is particularly well-suited for kitchens and areas with high humidity levels. The unit is operated with a manual spindle and comes with a portable winding rod.
These easy-to-install units come in a choice of 3 polyester powder coated colours:
Astroglaze Manual Hinged Glass Rooflight Benefits
Standard Glass Specification
• We make sure that the finished rooflight will always look neat and aesthetically pleasing when installed.
• Our standard glazing is clear but comes with a sandblasted margin which, on installation, hides the top of the kerb, and any roofing material edges, from anyone viewing from above or below the unit. The sandblasting is available in a variety of sizes but can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
• All units feature sealed double glazed units contained within a thermally enhanced aluminium frame, which is available in 3 polyester powder coated colours as standard: White RAL: 9010, Slate Grey RAL: 7015, Jet Black RAL: 9005. Other RAL colours are available. Please contact us for further information.
Other Glass Options
• Other glazing options are available, including solar control glass, tinted glass and fully sandblasted glass.
• The glass roof lights are supplied with a 30.8mm thick double glazed glass unit as standard which comprises a 6mm toughened outer pane, 18mm Argon filled cavity,
and a 6.8mm low-E laminated inner pane.
Standard Kerb Detail
Astroglaze manually hinged glass rooflights can be supplied in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Maximum standard sizes for rooflights using a single glazing panel are:
1.3m x 1.2m with 1 winder
1.8m x 1.2m with 2 winders
If you would like assistance at any time about any of the rooflights or would like further details of our range, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01276 451555, e-mail us at email@example.com or use this e-mail form to contact us.