We’re still delivering to our customers, but please let us know if you’re self-isolating so that we can make sure we’re delivering safely.
Brett Martin Rooflight Systems
The Natural Choice for Natural Light
When you choose a Mardome rooflight, you choose a superbly engineered rooflight unit designed and manufactured by industry specialists, Brett Martin Daylight Systems, the UK’s largest most innovative rooflight company. Each Mardome rooflight has been developed by an in-house R&D team to deliver exceptional functionality, performance and contemporary design and carries BBA certification. To ensure that excellent design translates to an excellent product every-time each Mardome rooflight is manufactured in the UK in Brett Martin’s environmental and quality approved factories and backed by long comprehensive guarantees.
The Mardome Trade range is made up of standard specification domes that provide excellent insulation - triple skin rooflights have a U-value of 1.8 W/m²K.
This architecturally advanced collection of rooflights delivers on security and insulation, as well as having a minimalist, on-trend design.
These Mardome rooflights come with a robust GRP kerb, and the circular polycarbonate dome makes for a distinctive architectural feature.
Brett Martin Daylight Systems
Brett Martin Daylight Systems are the distinguished designers and manufacturers behind the Mardome range. With more than 50 years of experience in creating daylight solutions, you know you are choosing quality when you select a Mardome rooflight.
As one of the UK’s largest and most innovative rooflight companies, Brett Martin Daylight Systems only create rooflights that offer exceptional functionality, superior performance and a contemporary design. To ensure all Mardome rooflights are of a consistently high quality, ranges are designed by an in-house research and development team. The finalised rooflight designs are then manufactured in UK factories, with great care being taken to reduce energy consumption and advocate environmental responsibility.
Mardome rooflights are developed specifically for flat roofs and roofs with low pitches that don’t exceed 15°. There is the possibility for additional ventilation, as well as various shapes and sizes to choose from; there are configurations to suit all tastes and budgets. Mardome rooflights are available in a wide array of standard sizes, keeping down costs and shortening lead times. This makes them suitable for various customers, from homeowners, to architects, to commercial clients/ those in the public sector.
Brett Martin Daylight Systems have an excellent track record for quality. These are some of the benefits you need to know about:
• Various accreditations. Some of the key accreditations Mardome rooflights hold are:
- Non-fragility. Tested in accordance with ACR[M]001:2005, Mardome rooflights are safe and resilient.
- Part L Building Regulations 2006 compliant. Mardome rooflights are designed to exceed the requirements for thermal performance set out in Part L, helping with BREEAM ratings.
- Weathertightness. Mardome rooflights can be made to comply with BS EN 1873:2005, providing reliable performance in all weather conditions.
- Fire certifications. Your rooflight will be compliant with all requirements relating to fire protection in UK Building Regulations.
• A reputation for excellence. Brett Martin Daylight Systems have been used in prestigious places, including Wembley Stadium, Christie’s auction rooms on Old Brompton Road, and in popular retail stores like Asda, Sainsbury’s and IKEA.
• Contemporary designs. The four Mardome ranges that we offer provide you with modern yet practical designs, suitable for applications from public and commercial spaces to residential properties.
• Comprehensive guarantees. Mardome is a reputable brand and all rooflights come fully guaranteed by the manufacturer.
• A vast choice. Whether you are looking to bulk buy in-stock rooflights as a tradesperson, or you are shopping for something modern and stylish for your home, Mardome delivers. You will find you are presented with plenty of choice.