Korniche Aluminium Roof Lantern
Korniche create slim, elegant aluminium roof lanterns featuring a contemporary design and a large surface area for letting in natural light. Whilst the materials and design might be contemporary, the aesthetic is classic and timeless, suitable for properties of all styles and ages. Korniche roof lanterns create a beautiful profile both inside and out, making a feature of any roof space and using all light to its full potential.
Korniche – an elegant roof lantern brand
The real beauty of a Korniche roof lantern is in the construction. With well-balanced proportions, these aluminium roof lanterns achieve a beauty and elegance that will carry into your home and lift the overall aesthetic. All components and their aesthetic profiles have been considered, providing a close resemblance to traditional structures that is lent a modern contemporary twist with the use of aluminium.
Korniche roof lanterns are thermally broken, with a fixed 25° pitch. They are used in the domestic market to achieve a premium, contemporary aesthetic, perfect for extensions and other spaces in need of more natural light. They come with all instructions for installation, and are up to 4 times faster to fit.
• Structural elegance. Spas and ridge sections are just 57mm in width, meaning they are some of the slimmest available. This is one of the key features that helps give Korniche roof lanterns their superior aesthetic.
• Attention to detail. When Korniche roof lanterns were developed, every element was considered in relation to the others. The result is a high-end aesthetic, where the design and structural engineering work in harmony with each other.
• Thermal efficiency. When it comes to keeping a property warm, Korniche are in a league of their own. Internal and external profiles are isolated and high-performance glazing is used to achieve ultimate results.
• Strength and security. You will feel safe in the knowledge that your roof lantern is one of the strongest on the market. A 6m x 4m roof lantern can hold over 8 tonnes in weight and will feature a strong construction.
• Available in standard colours - gloss white, matt black and matt grey – as well as bespoke RAL and BS colours.
• Hidden fixings. All roof lantern fixings are completely hidden from sight, adding to the minimalist construction.
• Minimal sightlines. The style and design of the roof lantern means less structural support is needed, allowing you panoramic sky views.
• Added security. Korniche roof lanterns use a highly secure glass lock system and have tamper-proof fasteners.
• BBA certification. Korniche worked with BBA whilst developing roof lanterns, assisting with building control approval.
• Thermally broken eaves beam. This forms an insulated barrier between sections of aluminium, further improving energy efficiency.
Korniche roof lanterns are available with different high-performance, self-cleaning glazing options:
If you want to find out more about Korniche roof lanterns, or you are ready to place your order, please get in touch. Call us on 01276 451555 or e-mail email@example.com.