We’re still delivering to our customers, but please let us know if you’re self-isolating so that we can make sure we’re delivering safely.
Mardome Glass Trade rooflights are part of the popular modular range, offering a premium design for a highly competitive price. Nine stock sizes are available, meaning plenty of choice along with rapid delivery anywhere in the UK.
The Mardome Glass Trade range was developed to cater for growing demand for flat glass rooflights. These are often fitted into flat roofs, which are highly popular on home extensions as people aim to achieve lighter, brighter, more open plan living. At the same time, these flat glass rooflights are perfect for large commercial property developments, giving tradespeople and housebuilders access to stylish daylight solutions with quick delivery, at affordable prices.
Premium features at an affordable price
End users and homeowners will love the stylish appearance of Mardome Trade Glass rooflights, with their versatile flat glass construction, designed to maximise natural light penetration and overhead sky views. With various stock sizes available, they are also a practical and affordable choice for tradespeople.
Benefits of Mardome Glass Trade rooflights
Stylish, modern construction – perfect for flat roof home extensions and newbuild properties.
Flexible daylight solutions for modern living – ideal for use in homes with open plan layouts to make them lighter and brighter.
Elegant aluminium frame in anthracite grey.
A variety of opening, ventilation and fixing options available.
Mardome Trade Glass rooflight: features, options and specification
Standard sizes (mm):
• 600 x 600, 750 x 750, 900 x 600, 900 x 900, 1000 x 1000, 1200 x 600, 1200 x 900, 1200 x 1200, 1500 x 1000
Custom sizes are also available.
Roof applications and fixing options:
• Suitable for mounting at pitches of 2-15°.
• Glazed unit only – screw fixes to existing builder’s upstand (uPVC frame included if the rooflight opens/is ventilated).
• Standard uPVC kerb: 150mm roof membrane termination height.
• Tall uPVC kerb: 300mm membrane termination height. Ideal for refurbishments where additional insulation is being added to the roof.
Composition and glazing:
• Low-E insulated double glazed glass unit – 31.5mm thickness.
• 6mm toughened outer argon filled cavity.
• 9.5mm laminated soft coat Low E inner with 1.5mm PVB interlayer (for very large sizes, the inner pane increases to 11.5mm).
• Extruded aluminium frame powder coated to RAL 7016.
• Kerbs manufactured from lead and cadmium-free un-plasticised PVC rigid multi-wall extruded profile, with an internal white finish.
• Glass, PVC-U and aluminium can be recycled.
• Fitted to a builder’s upstand or PVC kerb with self-drilling fixings.
• Fixing heads concealed using colour-matched cover caps.
• Thermally broken rooflight assembly Centre pane U-value (W/m2K) Ud-value (W/m2K) 600 x 600, fixed to builder’s upstand 1.1 1.78 3600 x 1650, fixed to builder’s upstand 1.1 1.27 600 x 600, sloped kerb 1.1 1.36 2850 x 1650, sloped kerb 1.1 1.52
• Modules achieve a direct airborne sound insulation value of 39db (Rw).
• Kerb acoustic packs are available to improve this further (not available with vented or opening options).
• Trickle ventilation.
• Automatic humidity controlled trickle ventilation.
• ‘Powervent’ high extraction ventilation.
• Mains powered opening with switch operation or remote control (PCD/PCR).
• Mains powered opening with sensor control (PCS).
• Manual opening with pole operation (MLD).
Wind and snow load: Snow load (N.m2) Wind load (N.m2) 1200 2400
• BS476 Class 1
If you would like any assistance, or you want to know more about Mardome Trade Glass rooflights, please get in touch. We are experienced suppliers and will help you find the ideal option. Contact us on 01276 451555, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our online form and a member of our team will get back to you.