We’re still delivering to our customers, but please let us know if you’re self-isolating so that we can make sure we’re delivering safely.
Stunning aesthetics, simple fitting
Architects, builders, tradespeople and end users alike appreciate the design of Mardome Glass Link modular rooflights for a variety of reasons.
End users love the minimalist modern appearance, and the amount of natural light that can be brought into domestic or commercial spaces thanks to the flat glass modular design, which allows for rooflights of unlimited length.
Architects, builders, installers and other professionals love the effortless fit: these rooflights consist of factory glazed modules, which are fitted into pre-prepared weathered upstands. Large modules can be glazed with multiple panes of glass, which means fewer to install.
Benefits of Mardome multi-part Glass Link rooflights
Manufactured to order – simple to specify
Easy installation into a pre-prepared weathered upstand
Can be installed at pitches up to 35°
Flush fit and minimal framework for an aesthetically-pleasing, minimalist, modern appearance
Large, uninterrupted expanses of glass for maximum daylight
Individual modules of up to 3800mm x 1750mm, linked together for unlimited length
Opening and fixed modules available which sit level alongside each other
Thermally broken aluminium frame and low U-values – good energy efficiency
Mardome multi-part rooflight: features, options and specification
Individual modules are available up to 3800mm x 1750mm. Unlimited modules can be installed to achieve any length.
Roof applications and installation:
Install at 2-35° (span), 0-15° (length). Factory glazed units are lapped together and side fixed, with no need for additional perimeter insulation or flashings.
Composition and glazing:
Double glazed flat glass. Specialist glazing options are available: anti-sun options, self-clean options.
• 6mm toughened outer argon filled cavity.
• 9.5mm laminated inner (11.5mm on very large panes).
• Fully thermally broken aluminium frame, dual colour powder coated as standard (other colours are available). o External: RAL 7016 anthracite grey. o Internal: RAL 9010 pure white).
• Other integral components: ABS and PVC (glass, aluminium, PVC and ABS are all recyclable).
• Self-drilling anti-tamper security fittings.
• Mardome Glass Link rooflights are Secured by Design accredited.
• Modules achieve a Ud-value (defined in accordance with NARM NTD2) of 1.31 to 1.65 W/m2K which exceeds the requirements of Part L building regulations.
• Modules achieve a direct airborne sound insulation value of 39db (Rw).
• Manual opening (MLD) – hinged opening module operated via a worm gear drive and extension pole.
• Powered opening (PCD/PCR) – powered hinged opening module with concealed operating mechanism. A control switch or remote control is used for operation.
• Sensor controlled powered opening (PCS) – powered hinged opening module including rain sensors for automatic operation.
Wind and snow load:
Snow load (N.m2) Wind load (N.m2) 600 1200
• BS476 Class 1