We are pleased to announce that we are now stocking brand new Mardome products: stunning multi-part glass rooflights from the Mardome Glass Link range. Mardome Glass Link is an innovative system that allows you to create modular flat glass rooflights of unlimited length, thanks to individual, easy-to-install modules that are lapped together and side fixed.
The Mardome Glass Link range was developed to meet ever-increasing demand for modular flat glass designs which are simple to specify and install. It is now easier than ever to create multi-part rooflights of any size, to suit both residential and commercial properties.
Key features and benefits of Mardome multi-part glass rooflights
Here’s what you need to know about multi-part glass rooflights from the Mardome Glass Link range:
• Simple to specify – rooflights are manufactured to order.
• Easy installation – modules are installed into a pre-prepared weathered upstand.
• Suitable for different roof applications – can be installed at pitches up to 35°.
• Modern appearance – flush fit and minimal framework.
• More daylight – large, uninterrupted expanses of glass to let more light in.
• Flexible sizing - individual modules of up to 3800mm x 1750mm, linked together for unlimited length.
• Ventilation when required – opening and fixed modules are available, which can sit level alongside each other.
• Excellent energy efficiency – modules have thermally broken aluminium frames and low U-values.
At the National Domelight Company, we are committed to providing the highest-quality rooflights with free, nationwide delivery. We offer a variety of Mardome products from Brett Martin Daylight Systems, a leading name in the UK rooflight industry, which helps us to deliver on this commitment by providing choice, quality and value for money. We are pleased to be adding Mardome Glass Link multi-part rooflights to our offering and look forward to helping more customers obtain their ideal modular flat glass products.
If you would like to know more about Mardome Glass Link rooflights, or you need assistance specifying your product, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. Please call 01276 451555, email email@example.com or fill in our contact form.