We’re still delivering to our customers, but please let us know if you’re self-isolating so that we can make sure we’re delivering safely.
Solarglaze Walk-On Skylights
Solarglaze Walk On fixed double glazed glass rooflights have been designed specifically for roof terraces and areas requiring regular pedestrian use. The flat glass construction allows the largest possible amount of light to be brought into a room whilst offering all the benefits of Walk On specification glass.
- Low Profile
- 1.24 W/m²k U Value which exceeds the current requirements for Part 'L'of the building regulations
- 49.8mm sealed double glazed unit
- Air tightness Class 4 [600pa]
- Noise reduction of -34 dB
- Can be installed on a flat roof at 4° up to a slope of 15°
Solarglaze Walk On Rooflight Benefits
• Low-E insulated pane with a total thickness of 49.84mm
• 25.04mm clear toughened and heat strengthened outer pane consisting of a 6mm clear toughened heat strengthened float, 1.52mm laminate interlayer, 8mm clear heat strengthened float, 1.52mm laminate interlayer, 8mm clear heat strengthened float; a 16mm Argon-filled cavity; and a 8.8mm clear laminated Low-E inner pane
• Centre pane U value for the double glazed unit exceeds 1.1 W/m2K and an overall unit U value exceeds 1.24 W/m2K
• 115mm silk screen printing along the edge for UV protecting the sealing
• Polyester powder-coated externally to RAL 7043 (Traffic Grey B)
• 150mm supplied as standard, (300mm also available) high Rockwool-insulated timber kerb with inner and outer gasket pre-attached to aid air tightness
• Painted white on visible internal surfaces
• Plywood on the outer surface ready for under and top roofing felt
Standard Kerb Detail
If you would like assistance at any time about any of the rooflights or would like further details of our range, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01276 451555, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this e-mail form to contact us.